What happened to MasterCard SecureCode?
- Bank & Trust debit card holders are now covered by 3D Secure. 3D Secure uses a risk-based authentication method to review online debit card purchases. If the purchase appears to pose risk to you, the cardholder, you will be prompted to answer security questions. If the purchase appears to pose no risk, the transaction will process normally. Purchases rated as a high risk, such as large dollar-foreign transactions could be declined.
What is the limit on withdrawing from my ATM/Debit card?
- Individual transaction limit is $300 with a total withdrawal limit of $1,000 per business day.
- Total withdrawal limit per business day at Point-of-Sale is $1,500.
Who do I call if I lose my ATM/Debit card?
- During Banking Hours, please call (800) 833-5746 and follow the prompts to speak to Customer Service.
- After 5:00 p.m., on weekends, and on holidays, please call (866) 546-8273.
Is there a charge for internet banking or on-line bill payment services?
- No. As a convenience to our customers, both internet banking and unlimited on-line BillPay are offered at no charge.
Does The Bank & Trust have a coin counter?
- Yes, this service is provided at no charge for customers of The Bank & Trust.
- Del Rio at 1200 Veterans Boulevard
- San Angelo at Knickerbocker & University
- Sonora at 229 Hwy 277 North
Does The Bank & Trust offer notary services?
- Yes, as a convenience to our customers notary services are available.
How do I contact the three Major Credit Bureaus:
- To Order a Credit Report:
- Experian (888) 397-3742
- Trans Union (800) 888-4213
- Equifax (800) 685-1111
- To Report Fraud:
- Experian (888) 397-3742
- Trans Union (800) 680-7289
- Equifax (800) 525-6285
What do I need to open an account?
- You will need two forms of identification
- The forms of acceptable ID are:
- Valid state issued drivers license (all states)
- Resident alien ID card
- Visa and Border crosser card
- Military ID card
- We also accept these secondary forms of ID to be used along with a primary form of ID:
- Social security card
- Birth certificate
- Voter registration card
- Utility bill
- Credit card
- Insurance card
- Student ID card
- Firearm license
How do I order checks?
- You can order your checks on The Bank & Trust website, call us, follow the instructions on your check reorder form, or drop off a blank deposit slip at the nearest Bank & Trust lobby. Click here to order checks now. Following this link will redirect you to another website. The Bank & Trust is not responsible for content on external websites.
What is The Bank & Trust Routing Number?
Do I have to be present to do a wire transfer?
- Yes. Wire transfers require that you be present and have a proper identification. The deadline for wire transfers is 3:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Is there an application fee when applying for a mortgage loan?
What do I need to bring to purchase a home aside from the application?
- Pay Stubs (covering last 30 days)
- W-2’s (2 most recent with attachments)
- Bank Statements (2 most recent all pages – checking and savings)
- Quarterly Investment Statements (most recent)
- Other information may be requested at the time of application
What action do I need to take to apply for an open position with The Bank & Trust?
- To be considered an applicant with The Bank & Trust, an individual interested in employment must:
- Request and complete our written application form (application must be picked up at any of our locations) AND
- Be minimally qualified for the position for which they are applying
How long is my employment application active?
- Applications are considered active for 90 days from the date of submission. After that amount of time to be considered for an open position a new employment application must be submitted.